|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Last Date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan’s Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States. Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
- Responsible For Data Creation And Analysis Capability Projects, Within Data Automation Team In Rim Coe.
- Responsibilities Include: Modeling Data Creation and Capability Development Support To Modeling Teams,Model Tracking and Analysis Data Creation, Verification and Validation.
- Drive Enhancement of Modeling Capabilities through Development of Automated Tools and Capabilities,MIS Reporting.
- Undertake complex analysis to accomplish the project objective.
- Data driven solutions and working on critical Initiatives, Identify opportunities to drive data analytics solutions
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should possess Strong programming skills – SAS, SQL
- Candidate should possess Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners •
- Should have experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Candidate Must be proficient with general RDBMS skills and good exposure to Teradata as a RDBMS tool.
- Candidate should possess Functional knowledge of Finance industry is a plus
- Candidate with Experience in a Big Data technologies is a plus