|Company Name||Wipro Technologies Ltd|
|Company Website||www. Wipro.com|
|Skills||Core Java,Web Services|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Within 15 Days|
About Company :
- Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
- Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
- Working with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to design and implement solutions
- Designing, developing and productising components and services that make up our Digital Rig &ndash a fully automated platform and CD stack we use to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering
- Apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer&rsquo s culture and operating environment
- Actively participate in digital workshops with customer organizations
- Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities maintain personal networks participate in professional organizations. Read teach learn.
- Enhance the group&rsquo s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value.
- Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
Skills & Experience
- You have had exposure to most of these areas, with depth commensurate with experience and core strengths in at least two:
- Two or more programming languages, ideally including functional programming
- Continuous delivery, continuous integration, build and pipeline automation
- Cloud and automation technologies, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Ansible / Chef / Puppet
- Software design and systems architecture
- Front end and mobile / device technologies – the usual suspects
- Developer-centric ops technologies – monitoring, log aggregation, alerting
- Working knowledge of security patterns and techniques
- Data engineering and analytics technologies, e.g. Pandas, Spark, Flume, AWS data stack
Core Java, Web Services, Analytics, Value Analysis-Value engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
“As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools”
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs