|Company Name||Bank of America|
|No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last date to apply||Quickly Apply|
About Company :
Bank of America (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.As of 2013, Bank of America is the twenty-first largest company in the United States by total revenue. In 2010, Forbes listed Bank of America as the third biggest company in the world.This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans.
- Reviewing of ATM deposit checks
- Decisioning the checks basis Reg CC guidelines
- Watchlisting items which are suspected for fraud
- Maintaining required level of productivity and ensuring 100% accuracy
- Candidate should possess Any Graduation (Except B.E, B.Tech) from a recognized University or Institution.
0-2 Years Of Experience
- Good analytical and logical reasoning ability & team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Typing speed 20 words/hour with 90% accuracy