Quinnox Off Campus Drive as Software Engineer on 01 Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Salary||3 Lacs per Annum|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||C++, java, Dot net|
|Last date to apply||01 Sep 2015|
About Company :
Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot”in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their
Quinnox is conducting off campus drive for the post of Software Engineer for Engineering freshers with BE BTech (CS / IT) , MCA2015 Batch at VIVA Institute of Technology, Virar, Maharashtra on 1 Sep 2015. Eligible candidatesMaharashtra are advised to attend this drive. Candidatesother states can also apply for this drive but attend it only if you receive a call letter.
- Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/MCA
- Branches : CSE/IT
- Percentage : 60% Throughout (10th , 12th , Engineering)
- No gaps in education
- No live KT / No live backlogs / No live arrears
Skills Required :
- Logical skills and Problem solving skills
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meetdelivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
Behavioral Skills :
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
- Immediate offer rollouts
- CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioral competencies
VIVA Institute of Technology
Shirgaon, Veer Sawarkar road, Virar(East) Tal-Vasai,
Pin Code – 401303 [Maharashtra]
Reporting Time : 10:30 AMApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs