|Job Role||Engineer Application Support|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
SunGard is an American multinational company based in Wayne, Pennsylvania, which provides software and services to education, financial services, and public sector organizations. It was formed in 1983, as a spin-off of the computer services division of Sun Oil Company. The name of the company originally was an acronym which stood for Sun Guaranteed Access to Recovered Data, a reference to the disaster recovery business it helped pioneer. SunGard is ranked at 480th in the U.S. Fortune 500 list in the year 2012.SunGard’s Global Trading business is a leading provider of global execution, network, market data and trading software solutions that help institutions improve execution quality, increase market transparency, decrease overall costs and address today’s data and connectivity challenges.
- Provide L1/L2 support for front office trading and client connectivity
- Work on monitoring, morning checks and process automation
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to work under stringent SLA commitments
- Work on log analysis and debugging of production issues in real time mode
- Should be resourceful and creative in providing workarounds
- Will be working as part of global team
- Should be able to work autonomously, have positive attitude, motivated and self-learner
- Follow established problem management, change management and governance processes
- should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.