|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Event Date||06 Sep 2015|
|Last date to apply||05 Sep 2015|
About Company :
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
- The Yodlee Data Engineering team has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents.
- An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering informationa Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
- An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent.
- The key responsibilities include Development in Java
- Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
- Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial informationcontent services.
- Exposure to web services and financial exchangesOFX formats
- Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
- Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
No of Positions : 75
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL and AJAX will be an added advantage
Selection Events :
Round-1 (Yodlee Test)
On 6th Sep, Sunday
Test Locations: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mangalore, and Pune.
Round-2 (GD and Interview)
For Yodlee test cleared candidates
On 12th Sep, Saturday at Bangalore.