|Company Name||Teleperformance Limited|
|Salary||Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Skills||Java & e-commerce|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore|
|Last date to apply||08 Sep 2015|
|Event Date||10 Sep 2015|
About Company :
Net Connect was founded by Anil Bist, an IIM Ahmedabad Alumnus and has been the key mentor towards its exponential growth since its incorporation. With its headquarters in Bangalore, Net Connect established various delivery centre across the regions starting with New Delhi in the year 1998. Today, with 4 delivery locations in India and covering more than 50 support locations across the sub-continent and Asia, Net Connect has recorded steady year-on-year growth. Net Connect has recorded over 60% growth in its revenue in the last fiscal (2013-14).
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross
- selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact
- Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- This position requires the candidate to be pro-active, energetic, high on ethics and on-the-toes so as to render HIS/HER services for the tasks effectively.
- should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any degree- 2013,2014 & 2015 Batch from a recognized University or Institution.
- Only B.E/B.Tech fresher’s, graduates and result awaited candidate can be hired for both the campaigns.
- Candidates with backlogs or candidates who are to appear for exams are not eligible.
Salary Offered :
- For Microsoft Process – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 LPA
- For Adobe Systems – Rs. 1.8 to 2.52 LPA
- For Amazon – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 LPA
Skills Required :
- A “Technical Support” must have
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems
- Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
Department of Training and Placement,
Emax Education City, Kalpi –Naraingarh Road,
Distt Ambala (Haryana)