|Experience||5 – 8 Years|
|Job Role||Software Java Dev Sr Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Java (JSF/JPA) – Software Dev Sr Analyst-14001544
Software Dev Sr. Analyst- Noida, India
Software Dev Sr. Analyst position in the WebApps group in Dell Services, primarily focusing on senior Java developer position.
Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing and bugfixing in Java. It would be nice to have an experience in a migration project.NET technologies to Java technologies.
- Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions for internal and external customers.
- Designs, evaluates, codes, configures, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Writes programs in computer language for solution by means of data processing equipment.
- Prepares flowts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Participates in preparing design documentation.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems standards, policies and, procedures, security and compliance requirements
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
- Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Expert in one or more areas and guides others.
- Sub system ownership.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong experience in Core Java / Jee(EJB, Spring, struts , Hibernate, Web Services, JMS, RMI, JNDI)
- Good knowledge on XSL, JQuery, XML Parsing, XPath
- Mentoring junior team members in design decisions
- Enhancing knowledge base for Software Factory team members and updating knowledge pool on internal WIKI site
- Involved in design work across the application layers (front-end , service and back-end)
- Actively participate in environment readiness and supporting System / UAT/ OAT / PEN testing phases
- Involved in security design decision of the applications and its proof of conceptssingle SSL, mutual SSL in bank’s infrastructure.
- Core Java
- JSF 2.1 with Facelets
- crystal report with Java integration/any reporpsp
- Knowledge of JBoss/WebSphere/Weblogicdeployment perspective
- Java CDI
- Apache IVY
- SOA, Web Services( should adhere to JAX-WS or JAX-RS API’s)
Good to have
- Spring Batch(good to have)