|Job Role||Customer Engineer|
|Skills||C, C++, Java,DBMS|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every dayover the world. Behind the company’s success are over 54,000 employees in more than 100 countries. Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology formarket segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely
- completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
- should possess B.E/B.Tech/ITI/Diploma(Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics) graduationany recognized university or institution.
- should have proficiency in English and Hindi
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduationyearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs