|Job Role||Administrator Service Desk|
|Skills||TIS Service Desk|
|Last date to apply||Quickly|
About Company :
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requestsbased on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement”
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Any Degree graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should possess Key skills of TIS Service Desk(Mandatory),Infra Service Desk Operations