XL Dynamics Hiring Application Support Engineer on Sep 2015 @ Navi Mumbai
|Company Name||XL Dynamics|
|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Skills||Java and SQL.|
|Last date to apply||Quickly|
About Company :
Established in 2002 and incorporated in 2005, XL Dynamics has created a niche in mortgage banking services with a diverse portfolio of financial services. A technology savvy organization, we have also developed our integrated technology platform to bring the best of the mortgage banking services and innovative financial products. Our experience in financial and mortgage banking industry with a blend of technology and our focus on providing the highest quality financial services to the US financial markets from our operation centers in India enables us to provide the most efficient and cost effective services to our customers.
- Provide first level Technical Support to the clients in USA.
- Troubleshoot Application Login related issues.
- Troubleshoot user profile setup issues.
- Troubleshoot Software related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues/queries raised by operational teams related to application.
- Manage issue resolution by providing solution from a remote location or by accessing the users desktop.
- Record escalation from employees and notify Development and QC team for required changes in application.
- RCA documentation and Issue resolution documentation.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA in Computers/ IT (certified JAVA/SQL/Software
- Testing/Coding candidates are preferred).
- 1- 4 years of experience in Technical/Application support position.
- Basic Knowledge about Coding is must.
- Should have knowledge about Software testing.
- Should be good in MS office tools and documentation.
- Mandatory knowledge on Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of multiple JAVA and SQL programs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.