|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research and components of solutions to problems.
- Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication.