|Job Role||Digital Design Engineer|
|Skills||HDMI, DP, eDP etc|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and more than 7,000 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the U.S. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. World class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
- Understanding of Functional Requirement Specifications
- Creation and maintenance of design specifications & documentation
- Verilog/VHDL RTL coding [FSM, Complex Datapath/Control Path Designs]
- RTL design of video processing algorithms(based on C-model)
- Block/System-level Functional and logical Verification
- Good Communication Skills
Following additional skills a plus:
- Prior experience/knowledge on Desiging of Video interfaces like HDMI, DP, eDP etc..
- Perl, Tcl, or Unix shell script
- FPGA prototyping experience