HP Hiring Any Degree freshers Technical Support Engineer on Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software)incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s problems via telephone and e-support.
- Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Represent HP in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user Service Level Agreements (SLA) demands are met
- Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team
- Is generally engaged in less complex support tasks relative to peers.
High energy team player
- Creative and imaginative in developing customer solutions alone or as part of a team
- Provides technical support to customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to HP Global Solutions Centers, focusing on solutions for various hardware faults, business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems, remotely.
- Works on complex problems / projectsanalysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software)incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system for Industry Standard Servers and related products
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Work in 24×7 environment, supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
- Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Articulating recommendations and explain resolutions to clients.
Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Typically requires 10+2+3/5 years regular college level education
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills