|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Skills||C/C++, Unix, Scripting, Database;|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Role & responsibilities:
- End to End Design and development of new features.
- Collaborate with external stakeholder and prepare external specification and other related collateral.
- Work with different teams and drive the design and implementation to completion.
- Enhancements and defect fixing for existing features.
- Response to askList and other queries.
- Support and resolve customer related issues.
- Work in agile model.
- C/C++, Unix, Scripting, Database;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge in c/c++
- Basic knowledge in Scripting, database
English: FluentApply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs