|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk. For more than 25 years, Synopsys has been at the heart of accelerating electronics innovation with engineers around the world having used Synopsys technology to successfully design and create billions of chips and systems. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has approximately 90 offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and India
Requisition Number 9535BR
- Intern will help out in implementing simple Proof Of Concepts.
- Role will involve some basic build creation, updating of makefiles and build environment.
- Understand and implement utilities to help IC Engineers integrate it into larger modules.
- Bug fixes and simple troubleshooting.
- Basics of C++ Programming.
- Basics of OS concepts.
- Some scripting knowledge.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts