|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||IT Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Cypress delivers high-performance, high-quality solutions at the heart of today’s most advanced embedded systems, from automotive, industrial and networking platforms to highly interactive consumer and mobile devices. With a broad, differentiated product portfolio that includes NOR flash memories, F-RAM and SRAM, Traveo™ microcontrollers, the industry’s only PSoC® programmable system-on-chip solutions, analog and PMIC Power Management ICs, CapSense® capacitive touch-sensing controllers, and Wireless BLE Bluetooth® Low-Energy and USB connectivity solutions, Cypress is committed to providing its customers worldwide with consistent innovation, best-in-class support and exceptional system value
- Specialized skills in B2BEDI domain & programming proficiency in either Java or C or C++ and WebProgramming skills or informatica/dw skills, Unix/Linux shell scripting and knowledge of databasesOracle,MYsql etc.
- Applies fundamental computer science and engineering principles. Builds knowledge base through experience. Basic knowledge of structured software design.
- Entry-level professional or 1 year experience who performs limited scope assignments.
- These assignments consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
- The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. IT Engineer 1’s execute plans made by higher level professionals.
- Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer andqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India