|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||RS 7,50,000 – 13,00,000|
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
|Last date to apply||10 Sep 2015|
|Event Date||12 Sep 2015|
About Company :
Technology has the power to enrich the life of everyone. To transform how we live and work. But as technology becomes more deeply integrated into life, security must be more deeply integrated into technology.
By combining the security expertise of McAfee with the innovation, performance, and trust of Intel, this vision is becoming a reality.
Security that’s built-in by design, seamlessly integrated into every device at every layer of the compute stack. Protecting valuable intellectual property, data, devices, and identities. So in everyday and business life, people can feel secure in the digital world.
- Excellent in C/C++/ programming or special expertise in any scripting language.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- A proven track record of shipping high quality, scalable software.
- Proficient in designing test cases and contributing to effective test planning
- Strong automation experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks (as opposed to writing automated tests for an existing framework, such as QTP/Test Complete etc.) is an add-on.
Have experience in one or more of these:
1. Having built continuous integration (CI) systems,
2. Debugged and triaged customer issues, or
3. Improved testability of software through refactoring.
The position is in Application Control group which focusses on deep operating system skills. The focus of the group is security and the work involves working across a set of platforms, technologies and groups. Good collaboration, communication and ability to present are key success factors for this position. We are also looking for the ability to innovate and drive new ideas and convert them to consumable technology.
- 2012-15 batch BE/ME/BS/MS/PhD (CS/IT/IS/Electronics)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record