|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Operations Engineer|
|Skills||SQL , Analytical skills|
|Last date to apply||08 Sep 2015|
|Event Date||09 Sep 2015|
About Company :
McAfee Labs Production Engineering group is looking for a highly motivated self-starter eager to grow or acquire release operations experience. This opportunity is to join the Content Release Operations team who are responsible for building, packaging, testing and releasing McAfee’s malware definition (DAT) files and other Content each day.
- Execute, orchestrate and support operational tasks to achieve multiple Content releases each day
Follow the documentation for those operational tasks and process flows and contribute to their continual improvement.
- Track progress of operational tasks against release criteria and escalate if they do not match or exceed those criteria
- Provide a central point of contact forusers of Content Release Operations’ services
- Logincidents and requests, categorise and prioritise them
- Provide 24/7 customer severity based support
- 2013/14/15 batch BE/BTech (All branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Basic understanding of a SQL language (MySQL)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Good computer knowledge; hardware exposure will be an added advantage
- Adhererence to Standard Operating Procedures and suggests potential improvements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
This role requires a flexible working week. It will involve a shift and rota pattern working five days a week out of seven. These will be counted as standard workdays. There will also be an ‘on-call’ schedule.