|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Qualification||Any UG Degree|
|Job Role||Customer Service Professional|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We’re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that’s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities.
- Customer Support / Service experience will be required.
- The role will be to deal with Hotel reservation and customer service.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks (taking calls, responding to e-mails, updating performance trackers, self-study on process updates) in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Take calls from Global clients and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good keyboard skills.
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Prior experience in sales, insurance, mortgage, hotel, and tourism and Airline industry process with good communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- BE, B Tech, MBA graduates are not eligible without prior work experience of 2 yrs.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts.