|Company Name||Airports Authority of India|
|No of Vacancy||598|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||06 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) will be applicable as per the Government of India rules.
- Category and Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex-Serviceman] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL) category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) only as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
- Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics
- Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks.
- GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015 can also apply.