CA Technologies Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer on sep 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||CA Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business, in every industry. From planning to development to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact and communicate.
- Work with guidance from management or more senior team members to design and code non-complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
Fix bugs, add minor enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems and the development of test plans.
- Assist in evaluating impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software designers.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Manager is consulted for decisions
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a global geographic focus.
- Typically does not manage a budget.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience (0 to 1 years with a Master’s Degree) in software development, Level 2 Support or a related field.
Skills & Competencies:
- Debugging/coding skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Technical skills.
- Quality management.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs