IBM Hiring Freshers QA Engineer For Bachelor’s Degree On Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out exploratory testing within an Agile software delivery environment.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Develop test & automation frameworks to help scale and manage testing scope and environments
- Improve the quality of developer output via training, coaching and process changes.
- Be a part of ideation and innovation in the QA domain. 50+ ideas conceptualized and delivered by test engineers till date
- Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
- Proven product development/quality assurance techniques and process skills
- Mid to proven database skills are highly desirable
- Mid to strong UNIX skills are highly desirable
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing
- Additional qualifications (“nice to have”) include:
- Experience with developing Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution on any platform.
- Knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, WP8, etc.)
- BE/B tech/ME/M tech/MCA/BCA and/or relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months experience in QA Engineer
- Master’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in QA Engineer