|Company Name||Accenture Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Computers|
|Skills||Cloud Open Stack Architect|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities acrossindustries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Role: Cloud Open Stack Architect
Skill: Cloud Open Stack Architect Minimum Skill Requirement:
- Extensive knowledge on Cloud Open stack Platform.
- Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Cloud solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, networking, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Should be able to perform cost analysis for websites, virtual machines, storage, cloud services, data management within Azure platform
- Preferred Certification in the relevant Skill
- Will provide system logical view, network diagram with multi-tier architecture
- Should be able to build solution in patch management for OS, COTS, etc.
- Deliver design and system configuration detail information to Project Team with support documents and Q and A sessions.
- Should have worked on Cloud Administration tasks such as creating Affinity Group, Storage Accounts, Cloud Services, VPN, DNS server and VPN connectivity.
- Conversant in using Microsoft Azure VPN client to set up point-to-site VPN connection.
- Should be able to set up site to site VPN connection between client data center and Azure cloud
- Should be able to create VMs, install CentOS Linux OS on VM servers,
- Create user accounts and Linux security required access control for web server, application server, Hadoop server, graph database server, patch server.
- Build MS SQL Server and create SQL database in data tier.
- Install Apache on web server with Linux OS in web tier.
- Experienced in integrating web server, application server, Hadoop server, graph database server and SQL server with required firewall ports.
- Should have set up Geo-Replication.
- Provide maintenance support (weekly patch install, start/shut down VM servers, services, install COTS).
- Document end-to-end system configuration, setup, and baseline configuration in detail.
- Should be able to analyze data and take decisions 16. Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time
Good to Have:
- Good presentation and documentation skill
- Good inter-personal and analytical skill
- ITIL Process knowledge
- Good in stakeholder management, risk & issue management
- Project Management Skill
- Due-diligence Experience
- Transition Experience