|Job Role||Applications Developers|
|Event Date||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 Years of previous software engineering or related experience.