Intel Hiring System Programmer For B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA on Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||System Programmer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
JOB ID: 770429
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (fresh graduates are eligible to apply) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage