|Company Name||Procter & Gamble (P & G)|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
P&G is one of the largest and amongst the fastest growing consumer goods companies in India. Established in 1964, P&G India now serves over 650 million consumers across India. Its presence pans across the Beauty & Grooming segment, the Household Care segment as well as the Health & Well Being segment, with trusted brands that are household names across India. These include Vicks, Ariel, Tide, Whisper, Olay, Gillette, Ambipur, Pampers, Pantene, Oral-B, Head & Shoulders, Wella and Duracell. Superior product propositions and technological innovations have enabled P&G to achieve market leadership in a majority of categories it is present in. P&G India is committed to sustainable growth in India, and is currently invested in the country via its five plants and over nine contract manufacturing sites, as well as through the 26,000 jobs it creates directly and indirectly.
- Applicants should preferably be enrolled in an MBA course, with a quantitative analysis focus.
- Computer-related undergraduate degrees are an asset in this job.
- We are also looking for candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills, project management skills, strong thinking/problem-solving skills that can be applied to business processes, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (fresh graduates are eligible to apply) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage