|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
JOB ID: SYS-0792866
Role & responsibilities:
• Responsible for critical Dev, QA and support efforts of WebSphere Application Server component.
• You must have a clear understanding of Product Development Lifecycle
• Proficient in Java, J2EE
• Cloud Understanding
• OS experience (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Java, J2EE, Cloud understanding
- At least 6 months experience in Excellent communication skills to be able work with various development teams distributed globally
- At least 6 months experience in Experience on OS (AIX, Win, Linux)
- At least 6 months experience in Testing and trouble shooting
- At least 6 months experience in Knowledge of tools such as RTC, RQM