ThoughtWorks Hiring Application Developer on Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
ThoughtWorks is a privately owned global software development and products company. The company is closely associated with the movement for agile software development, and has contributed to a range of open source products.he company’s primary service is the creation of custom software applications for corporate clients. Projects for North American, European or Australian clients are often delivered from India, China, Brazil or Ecuador. The firm also provides consulting services related to software development, design, architecture, operations and IT transformation among others.
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies, in a highly collaborative environment
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Spend your first few weeks training in Pune with other graduates at ThoughtWorks University (TWU)
- Travel to work at client sites and other Thought works Offices
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Zero / less than 1 year of work experience
- Good Programming skills, preferably have some experience using Object Oriented languages.
- Comfortable with application of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ability to Program Design
- Have understanding of Operating Systems, Databases & Computer Science Concepts
- Desire to work in a dynamic and interactive team-working environment