4TH QUARTER TECHNOLOGIES Off-Campus Software Implementation Analysts on Sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||4th Quarter Technologies|
|Experience||0 -3 Years|
|Salary||INR 1.2 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM|
|Job Role||Software Implementation Analysts|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
4th Quarter Technologies is a growing Microsoft certified company. They develop a leading web based ERP software product. Their web based solution provides wide range of customers in NCR region and across India with pre-sales, post-sales and project management features. 4thQuarter is committed to creating reliable and cost effective software solutions to assist customers in reaching their business goals. Their solutions are driven by expertise in technology and an understanding of emerging business trends. Their custom made designs can help you enhance your corporate identity and brand.
- Candidate will be responsible for facilitating the deployment of new software at customer site.
- Candidate will be involved in operating, testing, documentation, and training new users.
- Operate and Test Product using customer information and feedback to implement improvements, if any.
- Interface with the users to train and create an understanding of the product
- Work at customer site for day to day software operation
Job Details :
- Desired Experience: 0-3 years
- Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
- Courses: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2013/2014
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Industry: IT
- During Training: INR 5,000/- per month
- After Training: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA (depending on candidates performance during the training)
Skills Required :
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and process driven
- Candidates should be required to travel to different places
- Candidate must own a two wheeler