Dell Hiring Customer Care Associate on Sep 2015 @Hyderabad
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Care Associate|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone. Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service or care issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services
- Identify customer needs / requirements and recommend solutions
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.
- Strong telephone etiquette skills.
- Experienced verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Dell products, customer service, policies and procedures.
- May require advanced industry/ internal certifications applicable to role.
- Begin to develop Sales skills
- Solid computer skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution.
- Any 2015 Fresher who has graduated from a regular 3 years course.
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- No backlogs in their Graduation
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs