HP Offcampus Drive R&D Engineer on sep 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Website||www. hp.com|
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Job Type||Apply / Offcampus|
About Company :
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. “Invent” is more than a word: it’s who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.