Fluor Corporation Hiring Project Associate on Sep 2015 @ Gurgaon
|Company Name||Fluor Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Project Automation|
|Job Type||Apply / Offcampus|
About Company :
Teleperformance is the worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experiences at every single opportunity. We are the worldwide leader in multi channel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.Teleperformance has interactions with 35% of the world’s population annually. We provide passionate people, working with the best tools, to ensure excellence.
- The Associate Project Automation Specialist I role provides local project support for SP3D / PDS or other project automation technology. These technical specialists provide basic end user project support, project configuration, or project modifications.
- Provide technical configuration and office support for SP3D / PDS in conjunction with the office Automation
- Manager or senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS)
- Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
- Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
- Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the SP3D/PDS/CAD support and implementation requirements
- Provide end user office support, project setup and configuration, or special project modifications required for the automation technology under the direction of a senior PAS
- Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
- B.E/B.Tech Mech/ Civil from a recognized University or Institution with 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of SP3D Architecture and server client configuration
- Experience of SP3D project setup on SQL server
- Creation of hierarchies
- Access and Permission
- Expertise in Label, drawing, report and Isometric customization
- Understanding of Meta data browser
- SP3D Database maintenance activities.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering or computer science is preferred or equivalent technical experience
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology in-Desktop/laptop environment and general office tools.Infrastructure (Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), telecommunications, etc.).Electronic security .Electronic communications