|Experience||0 -3 Years|
|Qualification||BE / BTech|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley (filing in Singapore) and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
To Prepare the Technical Quality Reports Undergo training by Site and help for the smooth transition of various technical Quality Reports Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly Yield, defect, customer related, supplier quality reports
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Very studious ,fast learner and able to adapt to a Industry environment
- Posses’ Very good communication and Leadership skills.
- Should be very sincere ,dedicated and good team player
- Flexible to work in any time zone.
- BE / BTech [ Electronics & Communication / EEE ]
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- Ready to work in night shifts.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude