|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”
Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
· Change Management/ Implementation: Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/HP Information Technology (HPIT) infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
· Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the HP solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
· Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global. Typically advises or sets direction for:
· Single customer/small group of similar customers
· Country or subregion
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) Customer Service
- (developing) Project Management