|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
AirWatch by VMware is the leader in enterprise mobility management. With more than a decade in business, AirWatch enables organizations across the globe to securely embrace mobility to thrive in today’s business environments. A pioneer in mobile device management for corporate use, AirWatch simplifies enterprise mobility by empowering IT to manage mobile devices, applications, content, email, browsing and more from a single solution, enhancing business operations and employee productivity across all industries.
As an Air Watch Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to VMware customers, using Air Watch solutions, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise
Advertised Location (Select only ONE location) Bangalore, India