Google Entry Level Hiring Anti Abuse Engineer on Sep 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Anti Abuse Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin met at Stanford University in 1995. By 1996, they had built a search engine (initially called BackRub) that used links to determine the importance of individual webpages. Larry and Sergey named the search engine they built “Google,” a play on the word “googol,” the mathematical term for a 1 followed by 100 zeros. Google Inc. was born in 1998, when Sun co-founder Andy Bechtolsheim wrote a check for $100,000 to that entity—which until then didn’t exist.
- Work on tasks that are part of a single-system project and/or small to medium-size projects of moderate complexity and impact.
- Design, develop, test, support and enhance web applications and backend systems. Build systems to process large data sets in parallel on massive clusters.
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to enhance and integrate core abuse-fighting platforms, as well as with operations analysts to detect and prevent spam, fraud and abuse trends, and advocate changes to protect Google’s customers and users.
- Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining and system optimization by working with analyst teams.
- Write and review technical documents (including design, development, and revision).
- B.E/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web technologies, programming paradigms and algorithms.
- Experience in designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining subsystems.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies such as App Engine, AWS, Hadoop.
- Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and/or data-mining.
- Knowledge of database design and other data storage solutions.