|Company Name||Symantec Corporation(Norton brand)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Quickly|
About Company :
- Symantec Corporation is the largest maker of security software for computers, best known for its Norton brand.
- The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock market index Founded in 1982 by Gary Hendrix with a National Science Foundation grant, Symantec was originally focused on artificial intelligence-related projects, including a database program.
- Hendrix hired several Stanford University natural language processing researchers as the company’s first employees, among them Barry Greenstein (professional poker player and developer of the word processor component within Q&A
- Works with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks. Tasks of medium complexity require some guidance and supervision. Complex tasks require direct supervision and/or mentoring.
- May author complete sections of functional spec/design under supervision or guidance of more senior development team members.
- Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code for simple to complex components of a product, focusing on implementation.
- Collaborates with team members or other groups in writing functional, design, and interface specifications and prototypes.
- Follows the software lifecycle process when developing software.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university