|Experience||0 to 1 Years|
|Job Role||Syst Consult Associate|
|Last date to apply||Sep 2015|
About Company :
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
- Analyzes business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduation from any recognized university or institution.