|Job Role||Test Engineer/ Sr Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Within 10 Days|
About Company :
IndiaMART.com is Indias largest online marketplace for Small & Medium Size Businesses, connecting global buyers with suppliers. The company offers a platform & tools to over 1.5 million suppliers to generate business leads from over 10 million buyers, who use the platform to find reliable & competitive suppliers. The company has over 2600 employees located across 40+ offices in the country. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Review of software requirements Preparation of test cases
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test requirements change
- Execution of tests Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Should have knowledge of software testing
- Knowledge of Automated Testing is preferable
- Must be hands on creating Test Plan, Estimation
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum Functional manual and automation testing skills.
- Should be able to convert the client requirements into testable solution and manage the work done from team Essential
- Graduate Engineer in CS or IT stream and/or Relevant degree in software engineering field.
- Must have 80% in 10th and 12th standard.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with
- Cross Behavior Compatibility testing
- Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time
- Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications
- Identify and report general website bugs and other functional usability issues found in web applications and internal software tools
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation
- Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product owners multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue
- Working knowledge of essential site and product testing methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have atestingmind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
Attitude & Behavior:
- Strategic thinker
- Display willingness to learn
- Likes to picks up challenges
- Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist & ambitious