|Company Name||TSPSC Recruitment|
|Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors|
|No of Vacancy||45|
|Last date to apply||19 Oct 2015|
About Company :
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number.
- Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, and Motor Driving License as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the department, as on the Date of Notification
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
- Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, or Technological Diploma Examination Board,Hyderabad or Any other equivalent qualification and
- Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement.
- Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed.
- Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasons.
SI.NO Category of candidates Relaxable of age permissible
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months. 3 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible). 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs 5 Years