|Company Name||Andhra Bank|
|No of Vacancy||02|
|Last date to apply||30 Sep 2015|
About Company :
- The prestigious ‘The Banker’ – a Financial Times Limited Business Publication, July 2012 Issue published from London has ranked Andhra Bank as the ‘458th Largest Bank Globally’, out of the Top 1000 World Banks’ Annual Rankings.
- Andhra Bank has won the Banking Excellence Award for the Best Public Sector Bank , instituted by the State Forum of Bankers Clubs Kerala on 13.11.2010 Andhra Bank, South
- Indian Bank and Yes Bank have won the top award as the best banks in the categories of Public Sector, Old Private Sector and Private New Generation Banks, at the Banking
- Excellence Awards instituted by the States Forum of Bankers’ Clubs.
- Andhra Bank has emerged as BEST BANK MID-SIZE, with Rank 1, Size of Balance Sheet Rs.90,380 Crore, Net Profit Rs.1,050 Crore in Businessworld – Pricewaterhousecoopers Survey for India’s Best Banks 2010. Among the winners, HDFC Bank is Best Large Bank, Karur Vysya Bank is Best Small Bank, State Bank of India is Most Socially – responsible Bank.
- Andhra Bank Institute of Rural Development, Siddipet invites applications from prospective candidates for the following posts. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 2 years.
- 1.Faculty: 2 Nos. Qualification: Essential: Post Graduate with first class pass, viz: MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / B.Sc (Ag) Desirable: experience in teaching / Field work Remuneration: Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 15,000/-
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format placed on the website: www.andhrabank.in or available at our Siddipet Main Branch. Last date for receipt of applications: 30.09.2015 .
- Filled in applications may be sent to the following address along with the enclosures/copies of a) Pass certificate of 10th class/SSC or equivalent b) pass certificate of Intermediate or equivalent c)Certificate of Degree/PG etc., d) photocopies of testimonials along with passport size photograph e) proof of residential address. Preference will be given to the candidates residing in the District.
- The eligible candidates shall be called for written test/ interview. Canvassing of any nature shall be a disqualification.
Address For This Post :
The Director, ABIRD,
c/o Andhra Bank, Zonal Office,
Opp Pragathi Hospital,
Apply Now Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs