Arunachal Pradesh AP Rural Bank Recruitment Officer Scale– I, Office Assistant Multipurpose on 08 Oct 2015 @ Arunachal Pradesh
|Company Name||Arunachal Pradesh AP Rural Bank|
|Post||Officer Scale – I / Office Assistant – Multipurpose|
|No of Vacancy||09|
|Salary||Rs.19,394 – 37,395/-p.m|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||08 oct 2015|
About Company :
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank was established on 30th November 1983 under the Regional Rural bank Act, 1976 with its Head Office at Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh (India).
- It is a scheduled bank sponsored by State bank of India in collaboration with Government of India and Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The bank has been constituted to provide banking services to the people of Arunachal Pradesh only.
- The bank has been playing a pivotal role in the economic upliftment and welfare of the people of Arunachal Pradesh for the last 26 years.
ARUNACHAL PADESH RURAL BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and declared qualified.
The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may
vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
1. Officer (Scale-I) : 23700 (Basic) + 7986 (DA@33.4%) + 1659 (HRA@7.0 %)+ 2450 (Spl
Pay) + 1600 (SAA) =Rs.37,395/-(approx).
2. Office Assistants( Multipurpose) : 11765 Basic)+3930 (DA@33.40% ) + 882 (HRA@
7.0%)+1217( Spl Pay)+ 1600(SAA)= Rs.19,394/-(Approx)
Selected candidates will be on probation for TWO YEARS in case of Scale-I Officers and in case of Office Assistant for ONE YEAR.
Note: It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work in Branches/Offices which
have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Category, including Persons with Disabilities, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to apply for vacancies announced for Unreserved category provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for Unreserved category.
- The number of vacancies in UR category and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
Selection Procedure :
- For Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBsCommon Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Head Office:
Naharlagun E- Sector,
Shiv Mandir Road Papum Pare District (Arunachal Pradesh)
Pin-791110Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs