|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||JSP, XML, XSLT|
|Job Role||Application Developers|
|Event Date||07 Oct 2015|
|Last date to apply||06 Oct 2015|
About Company :
- Technia was founded in 1994 by Staffan Hanstorp, Jonas Gejer and Johan Petrini. Since December 2004, Technia has been a part of the Addnode Group . Technia, with more than 170 employees, has business in the whole Nordic area, Europe, India and North Americas. The head office is located in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Technia is a strategic partner to more than 200 based industrial companies. The largest bases of customers are found within the following industries: industrial equipment, automotive, construction, energy, telecom/electronics, life sciences, fashion and consumer goods.
- You will be collaborating together with our clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full life cycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifacts
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
- It is essential that you understand our clients’ business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements. Crucial for the position is a genuine interest in continuously developing the technical knowledge of the products and methodologies of the software development and system implementations, and the ability to synthesize and create complex technical solutions.
- BE/BTech 2015 batch (all branches)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
Desired Skills :
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and client-facing consulting skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, high integrity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive projects and teams
- Knowledge / exposure in following is an added advantage development of web based solutions using Java, JSP, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle and/or DB2 databases.