|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Qualification||BS or MS degree|
|Skills||PERL, UNIX Shell scripting|
|Job Role||Release Developer|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
Release Developer 3-150017Z0
- Oracle HGBU products are industry leaders in Hospitality segment F&B and Hotels.
- Oracle HGBU is developing scalable and modular solutions that encompass front office, back office, CRM, sales and catering, revenue management, reservations, distribution, point-of-sale, and a multitude of other hospitality industry functions.
- We are looking for someone how excels in Build and Release automation and can add value to the process.
- As a Build and Release engineer his/her responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build / Artifact delivery, Continuous Integration / Deployment tooling and coordination with release management.
- Define new build architectures, design and build efficient infrastructure for building and releasing enterprise products.
- Will work with QA, Development and Product Management teams to come up with solutions for common problems in the continuous integration and build processes.
Required Skills :
- · Proficiency in Weblogic (must), Java technologies, JBoss Application server.
- · Proficiency IIS, .Net technologies.
- · Minimum 2 years of experience
- · Experience in administering Weblogic, IIS.
- · Knowledge of managed servers, NLB, clustering.
- · Ability to create, manage and administer development/QA environments.
- · Strong understanding and experience of working on SCM toolsSVN, VSS.
- · Proficiency in build automation tools such as ANT, MAVEN, nANT and MS Build.
- · Experience with scripting language such as PERL, UNIX Shell scripting and batch files.
- · Proficiency in continuous integration tools such as Hudson , Jenkins , CruiseControl ,Luntbuild.
- · Experience on writing SQL queries and ability to query databases for needed information.
- · Able to perform product builds, perform deployments and handle product release.
- · Experience with designing software product build, install and upgrade processes.
- · Experience with administrating configuration management systems (SVN, VSS, GIT.) is a plus .
- · Good written and oral English language skills.
- · A good team player with Customer orientation.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.