Amazon Off Campus Drive for Freshers as Software Developers on Oct 2015 @ Across India
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
You are a software engineer who takes pride in finding technology solutions to real world problems and have consistently delivered high quality software solutions on time. You thrive on tackling very hard problems. You have great problem-solving skills. You are curious, love to dive deep and collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgment in face of insufficient data. You keep abreast of the latest technology developments and have an insatiable drive to innovate.
- As an Engineer working in the Associates team, you will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
- These systems and services generate terabytes of data that needs to be handled for transactions and analytics.
- We are not tied to one technology. Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
- We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large-scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
- Knowing Java or C++ and Object-oriented Design is a must.
- Knowledge and experience with distributed computing environments is essential.
- A background in distributed data computing using technologies like Map / Reduce and Hive is highly desirable.
Amazon.com offers competitive salary, stock grants, health and other benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong experience of at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python with strong base in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues
- Hands on working experience on Hadoop stack (Map Reduce, Hive, Pig)