Oracle Hiring Freshers as Associate Quality Assurance Engineer on Oct 2015 @ Across India
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer-15000Y8I
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels.
- Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.