SISA Freshers Hiring Associate Software Developer on Oct 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Skills||.NET, Python, JAVA|
|Last date to apply||Within 10 Days|
About Company :
SISA is a global information security firm securing organizations in over 30 countries spread across healthcare, banks, information technology, insurance, e-commerce, payment service providers, airlines, telecommunications and retail industries. SISA is a pioneer in Synergistic security, a powerful idea of mixing specialist advice, products and services. The product(s) automates the unnecessary, mundane and repetitive tasks while the service offerings provides that additional layer of customization to unique environment with specialist advice and training, thereby enabling you to focus on tasks that saves EFFORT and COST.
- Minimum 6 months experience and worked on at least 2 asp.net projects with full SDLC
- To understand the customer requirement and closely work with developers and lead
- Writing complex code in C#, ASP.NET and SQL scripts.
- Debugging the application, Deploying the application, Generating SQL scripts.
- Unit testing and coordinating with QA and fixing the bugs immediately.
- Strong in OOPS,C#,ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5,WCF4.0, SQL SERVER 2008/2010,
- Should worked on .Net Entity Framework and MVC Framework
- Added advantages if candidate Hands an experience with .Net Certification
- Graduation, Post Graduation from a recognized university or Institution.
- Knowledge on .NET, Python, JAVA