|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Within 10 Days|
About Company :
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing from an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With 22 offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer-related disciplines with minimum 60% marks throughout the education;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements; Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams