|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Client Support Associate|
|Last date to apply||Oct 2015|
About Company :
American Express Company, incorporated on June 10, 1965, is a global services company. The Company’s principal products and services are charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services offered to consumers and businesses around the world. The Company’s segments include U.S. Card Services, International Card Services, Global Commercial Services and Global Network & Merchant Services. The Company’s principal operating subsidiary is American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.
Accertify Client Support Associate are responsible for basic level 1 technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform.
These responsibilities include:
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications
- Interceptas User and Role management • Building/Deleting new user set-ups for clients
- Password and User account resets – Complete Share protests – Share protests are when we have clients protesting negative values in our client shared negative database. This can all be done in writing/email
- Creating and Debugging rules.
- Creating and Maintaining Virtual Columns, Reference Tables, Negative Tables Etc
The position requires excellent written communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience.
Specific qualifications include:
- Nominal knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies • Prior experience working directly with customers, especially in writing
- Nominal technical skill around data manipulation
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work quickly and in a quality fashion ReqID: 15015893